Well, "better" is subjective, but here's the ones I subscribe to and actually read. It's nice to get it in your inbox - easier to scan than an RSS feed, less noise than twitter.
- iOS Dev Weekly. The one that started it all for me.
- iOS State of the Union
- Xamarin Weekly.
- MaterialUp - Material Design inspiration
- Sidebar. I'm finding it a bit less useful recently, but generally very good, esp for web stuff.
- design+code has a great Sketch-focused mail drop
- Matter. It's a sub area of Medium, and I don't remember how I got on it, but there is some awesome long form content in here.
- Instapaper Weekly. Especially useful if you are already an IP user
- Benedict Evans newsletter. Analyst for a16z.
- Charged. Owen is a kiwi, but also an astute dude. Always something interesting here.